MicroSAM , the newest on-line Process Gas Chromatograph from Siemens, brings a new dimension to the industry — small! Using modern silicon micro-machining techniques achieves miniature size while simultaneously increasing power and versatility.
The explosion-proof enclosure contains everything you need for separation and detection of the measured sample integrated into the space of a small platter.
The highlights at a glance:
- valveless live injection with software-adjustable injection volume
- maintenance-free column switching and electronic pressure control
- accurate measuring results by multiple parallel micro-detectors, i.e. MicroSAM uses a thermal conductivity detector array integrated on silicon to measure all column and vent flows as well as the injection peak itself
- can be mounted directly at the sample extraction point because only a single auxiliary gas and very little electrical power is required
- simple remote control with Windows-based software and Ethernet communication
«Every MicroSAM measures a maximum of three sample streams plus one calibration stream. It is possible to install multiple MicroSAM analyzers at different measuring points in a plant, integrated in a complete analyzer network. This means that MicroSAM analyzers together with MAXUM Edition II can be easily connected to a process control system and permit several process streams to be analyzed simultaneously. Such systems are easy to implement and achieve more information per time.»